Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ramune


I went to Borders yesterday to look at some mangas and noticed they were selling a Japanese drink. I'm always up for trying Japanese candy and drinks so I decided to buy one even though I didn't know the name. I looked it up earlier today and found out it's called Ramune.



At first I wasn't really into it but the more I drank it the more I liked it. It tasted like strawberry candy.

It was a little weird to open. The top has a marble you need to push down in order to drink it. I thought it was a unique bottle. After pushing down the marble it didn't get in the way when I drank. I can see this getting addicting after a while, I just had a craving for one now.

1 comment:

  1. i just tried one and am drinking it now and it was weird at first but i agree it is good and i had a very hard time opening it

    ReplyDelete