Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Jewelry Making

Today I tried out jewelry making. I made my first necklace.





I think it turned out nice for my first try. Not sure if I want to keep making jewelry since it can get pricey. The materials for this necklace alone cost me almost $20 though I do have some left over beads I might be able to use for a bracelet. I can get picky when buying jewelry so making it myself would be great. Maybe once I find a full time or even part time job I'll make more stuff and possibly sell it online.

In other news I got a call about a job today. The lady was impressed with my resume and said that it's basically between me and some other guy. I e-mailed her some of my references today so hopefully I'll hear back from her with some good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment