Sunday, April 18, 2010

First Post

I got bored today and was looking at some job ads. I'm looking for an internet marketing job and some of those involve social media networking. For some of these jobs you have to know how to use Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, etc. So I find a social media job ad that someone is looking for a person to be their head blogger and that person has to know how to use social media networks. I think to myself I know how to do that. I'm reading the details and notice they want samples of some of the blogs you've worked on. The problem is even though I've read about blogging and studied it a bit in school (I have a degree in Internet Marketing) I've never actually had one to call my own. I still applied for the job but I had no samples to give thus reducing my chances of getting it. So I've decided to create my own blog. In addition to providing blog experience for any future job ads this is also something to do when I have nothing to do.

I will be blogging about anything and everything I can think of thus the name N'impote Quoi Et Tout. The name is in french because anything and everything was already taken and I can use this blog to improve my french. If no one reads this that's fine I don't expect anyone to. If someone does read it leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment