Thursday, April 22, 2010

Blah

So last night I saw my cat dragging her behind on my floor. She's never done that before. I didn't think much of it at first, just thought it was cute, but I decided to look up what might cause it just in case. Apparently when dogs or cats drag their butts it might be because of worms, full anal glands, a string stuck in their bum, or a dirty behind if they have long hair. My cat has long hair and when I tried to see if it was dirty or if there was string sticking out she squirmed and ran away from me. I kept my eye on her last night and she didn't drag her butt again after using her litter box so I think she was slightly constipated. I've been watching her all day today and she hasn't dragged her butt once so I'm not going to worry about it. By the way her name is Kit and she will be turning 3 in about 3 weeks. Maybe I'll get her a new toy for her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment